The atmosphere was filled with energy. The numerous people conversed and laughed. I stood silently in the crowd and observed the surrounding. Many people were together. The second floor was also filled. I stood by myself in the crowd. I leaned against the counter behind me. I whipped out my cellphone and peered at the screen. A small smile played on my lips. I quickly placed the phone in my pocket and walked away from the counter. I moved through the crowd carefully. I made sure not to bump into anyone roughly. Maneuvering through the many people I finally made it to my destination. There she stood shining. Her dark locks fell so beautifully. An amazing smile graced her face. My feet took me closer to her. Step by step. I looked for her approval to go. She just smiled. I felt a smile of my own form. We walked side by side through the crowd of people. Soon she took the lead and I was following her. I knew we were not going the right way, but I followed her anyway. I was happy just being with her. Her hair flowed elegantly as she swiftly paced through the crowd. She was indeed beautiful.
"I think we're going the wrong way," I finally said to her.
"No we're not," she responded and smiled cutely. I did not know how to respond. My heart was exploding with fireworks. She continued her pace and I followed. She is indeed an amazing young lady. And if you would really like to know we ended up near a hot dog stand and met up with our friends.
-- Melanocyte
No comments:
Post a Comment