Wednesday, February 22, 2012
I think many people steer clear of running because of the deal they have to make with it, and that many people who do run do not realize the things which come with the deal. Running not only comes with many miles or a sweaty t-shirt, but also other things. Running comes with the heat, cold, sun, and rain. Of course, I do not see anything wrong with a day off, but when I am lazy I will feel bad. Back in the running days if you were lazy you would starve to death. If you were lazy you were not getting any food. If you were lazy your food ran away. That's just how it was. But now here is our society. Our society has given us less reason to run and exercise. Why run when you can easily get surgery or treatment for it? Why run when you can easily take some sort of medication? Why run when you have so many other things to do? Maybe it is because our current society has spoiled the person. Maybe running is a worn out love. But for those who love to run I must ask them, "How and why do you love running so much?" Running has been around for so long. We run to get food. We run when we are in danger. We run for competition. We run to get into shape. We run when we are happy. We run when we are sad. No matter the reason: You are still a runner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment