Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lonely in anatomy and physiology

Just realized that it some times gets lonely in and out of anatomy and physiology class. All the AP students talk about physics, or something. I hear the words float through the air, "Help me with my physics homework", or a Facebook comment pleading, "Can someone help me with my physics homework?" Honestly, I don't mind, but it would be kind of nice to consult someone with the same intentions in anatomy class. It would be even better if I knew them, too, but that's just a plus. A girl who wants to be a surgeon, but dreads anatomy class? That's depressing. On an even more depressing note, a girl who hates science in general and wants to be a surgeon. I think I became a little heart broken from that. No sweat, though. Anatomy and physiology, and science in general, is enjoyable. Of course, it isn't always enjoyable, but it is one of the subjects I do like along side math. Oh yes, some people ask why I read and do problems from normal biology and chemistry books even though I am not in the class. I tell them it is for fun, but more honestly, it is just because I like learning about it. If you enjoy learning and doing the work, it does not feel you are extending yourself to finish the tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment