Sunday, January 9, 2011

When I hear your name, my heart skips a beat. When your melodious voice fills the air, my hairs stand. When I catch a glimpse of your gorgeous face, I quickly avert my gaze. And when I am face-to-face with you, my whole existence trembles. These feelings are still so foreign, so sweet, so warm. Five years have passed. Five years my eyes were on something else. Five years my heart was somewhere else. After five years you appeared, and have become a fork in my road. Until now, I have not known true pleasure or enjoyment. Until now, I have only known fatigue, pain, and sadness. Until now, I have only known expectations, not dreams. And this heart trembled so violently that it fell for you. Only when I walked away did I realize truly how wonderful you are. How painful it is to hear your name. How awful it is to hear your voice. How afraid I become when I see you. How numb I go when I am with you. These feelings are still so foreign, so sweet, so warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment