After track practice I got to see Melanie. I was ecstatic to see her. I walked over to where she sat and sat down near her. Not next to her, but a good distance away from her. We are not intimate or anything. I just sat there talking with her. Although this may be coherent I would like to mention that I had two bags of ice wrapped around my left knee and right Achilles tendon. They have been bothersome lately. But I guess that may be the reason why I found out that Melanie is considering cross country. She asked me why I had bags of ice around my ankle and knee. I told her and it led me to ask her to run cross country. I was surprised that she would be considering it. It seems her friends had convinced her. I was almost at loss for words. Shortly after she said that I looked at her shoes. Not running shoes. Oh well.
Renee was also there, although she was somewhere else doing something. Melanie said she was talking to someone (A guy). I asked who it was and Melanie said she was not sure and gave me five different names in the process. They all sounded pretty cute for a guy though. Renee actually saw me with sitting down with Melanie. I wonder what she was thinking when she saw me with Melanie? I could not see her facial expressions since she was too far away.
So yes, I got to talk to Melanie after practice, which was really scrumptious. She had to leave since her mother or brother had arrived to pick her and Renee up. I told Melanie good bye and to have a good day. She just radiated with beauty. I remember saying to myself, "Wow, she is so pretty." For a moment I kind of looked at her to allow her charming existence to soak in. I am tired and my head hurts from testing. Seeing and talking with Melanie makes the day much better though!
Melanin
No comments:
Post a Comment