I am so very mad right now. I signed for the SAT in June. Went through the very harrowing registration process (There were so many questions they wanted to ask) and paid for it. Everything went smoothly. At least until I tried to register for the SAT subject tests. I tried to register for it multiple times, but to no avail I was unable to do so. I was becoming very mad and frustrated with the website and registering for the subject test. I began to message Kevin on Facebook out of frustration and desperation. There is a deadline in which we must register before. Kevin was of very little help, although I appreciate his attempt to ease my questions and problems. I then consulted Julie about it. Quickly after I consulted Julie I found out that one can only take either the SAT or SAT subject test. One cannot take both. I was angry and happy at the same time. Angry that I could not take it and happy that I did not have to frantically try to register for the subject tests. I wanted to take the Biology and mathematics subject test. I guess whenever the next test dates come it will be my time. I feel as if everything I have worked for is beginning to slip in between my fingers. So very mad right now. Although that may be the case, I also feel as if a very big Bunsen burner has been turned on within my heart. Yea, I should probably get that checked.
I saw Melanie a couple times today. I said my greetings and waved at her. I also threw in a grin. She just waved and said hello. She did not look very happy. She seemed a little better the second time I saw her, but still did not seem to possess the exuberant energy she normally had. Maybe that is why seeing her felt a little less nice today. It was still nice, but when she is all smiles and such it is quite charming. My suspicions were validated when Destiny said that Melanie was not having a great day. Destiny said that Melanie was not in a mood because people were bothering her. Hopefully I was not one of them. I also want Melanie to have a better day tomorrow. Well, I guess that is a lot to ask for since I do not get to see her often, but still. A jubilant smile absent from Melanie's face is the equivalent of the sun going out.
Advance placement English test tomorrow. I did no studying whatsoever. I can not really say I will do will, but I will definitely do whatever is in my power to get through the test. I only skimmed through the rhetorical terms in the back of my Everyday Use book for English. I think I only got to the "M" words on the list. I believe I stopped at metaphor. Other than that I did not do anything. I was about to do my anatomy and physiology project, but I never got to it. I did open up the document, but I did not type anything into my food log. I have it written down. I just got side tracked by Destiny and other activities. I did not mind though. It was actually nice. It has been a while since I last had the time to talk with someone for such an extended period of time. It felt like I actually had a life outside of Biology, Anatomy, and running. Destiny sent a link of Melanie in a bathing suit. Why? She was looking through her picture album and pointed out how skinny she was. I, being the curious one, inquired her for the picture. She warned me before sending it to me that it was a picture of just, "her body." Destiny knows that I feel a little embarrassed and guilty when I look at pictures of Melanie, especially if it involves something as heart throbbing as a swimsuit picture. I think she was teasing me a little bit, too. But yes, she sent a link to the picture. I kind of stared at the web link for a moment, putting my mouse cursor over it. Should I click on it? I ended up clicking on it. It was a picture of Melanie in a two-piece bathing suit. How nice. I ended up looking at the picture for a few minutes. I was not eyeing the picture in a hungry way like some people do. Instead I was absorbing the details. Tracing the outline of her body from her shoulders to her toes. I felt slightly disgusted because I was looking at a picture of Melanie in a two-piece swimsuit, but she has a very pleasing physique. Destiny seemed amused by it all. I shall cut this one a little shorter than yesterday since I have an advance placement test tomorrow. Smiles for Melanie. And many sweet dreams, too. Good night.
Melanocyte
No comments:
Post a Comment