Sunday, May 1, 2011

I am setting sail without a compass. Allowing the wind to carry me where it would like. Sailing the ocean emotions they call your heart. Searching for your love. I am in no rush. I want to enjoy every moment of this adventure. The hardships. The search. The romance. The cold rain batters my spirit, but your warm smile lights a flame of hope.

Your beauty makes the hair on my skin stand up, which is caused by my arrector pili muscles contracting. Your voice makes my heart and courage quiver like so. Although there may be many other women in the world, you are the one my heart reaches for. Grasping my chest, holding my breath, I hope your tender finger brushes against my cardiac muscle. The world spins so gorgeously when you are around. When you are present food tastes much better. You are playing the chords of my heart like a skilled musician. You are rolling my love in between your finger tips so delicately. Your plump lips so tempting. Your glowing eyes so inviting. Your dark, wavy hair like a cascading waterfall gleaming with a magnificent charm.

She stood so seductively in the door way. Arms spread across the opening. She eyed me softly, but said nothing. I did not say anything either. I only looked at how amazing she was. Her beautiful, melanoid hair fell so elegantly, just past her shoulders. A delightful dress (I am unsure what colour or design it was) hugged her body so finely and rested slightly above her knees. Her image was accompanied by an impressive smile that attracted even the most introvert of men. No words were exchanged. My feet stayed glued to the ground. She continued to stand in the door way. Smiling. Looking beautiful. -- Reality came to me and I awoke from my slumber. I sighed, slightly depressed. I mumbled to myself. Her name slipped between my lips and into the air so beautifully. I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes for the second time that night. Maybe I could see her once again. Maybe I could marvel at her stunning appearance once again. I allowed a sigh to escape my lips. Once again I would go to sleep hoping.

She stood stunningly in my view. A dress adorned her lovely body. She placed both hands on her hips and rewarded me with a flamboyant grin. Awe-struck, I allowed her handsomeness to melt into my mind and become imprinted. She tilted her head in a very cute way. She was still grinning. I snapped out of my daze. We were preparing for prom. I sifted through the shirts and gave special attention to an attractive, purple dress shirt. I returned my attention to her. I smiled. I was happy. I was ecstatic. -- I opened my eyes and the world was dark. My eyes became slightly accustomed to the dark and I realized I was laying in my bed. I groaned and rolled over on my side. For the second night in a row I had dreamed about her. She seemed to be tempting me in my dreams, too. I pulled the blanket over my head. A tinge of sadness struck my heart. My eye lids closed and sleep once again had me in its arms.

A chat box opened up and we began to converse. She began to speak about her sister. I used to think that her sister was pretty, too. I was shocked that she did not remember me. I wonder if she likes or dislikes me. So far I believe she dislikes me. She mentions her sister numerous times. I am not depressed. Rather I am happy that she is speaking to me about it. Her sister sounded like a fine person, so I smiled. My eyes moved along the, reading each sentence and line over again. Savoring the conversation and moment. Reading her lovely name again I beamed. Such an amazing name for an amazing woman. -- I woke up moaning. I put my arms around my head and rolled over on my left side. I sighed deeply and pulled the blanket over my body and head. I thought about her. How she has slipped into my dreams for the past three nights. I do not mind. But when her cheerful smile, cute voice and being disappear a hint of sadness is apparent. Either way, I smile dumbly and continue my slumber. "Melanie." Her name travels from my lips into the still air and gently calms my heart and mind.

Melanin

No comments:

Post a Comment