Saturday, April 30, 2011

The rain softly taps against the roof and the windows like you have gently tapped on the door to my heart. Unexpectedly you came and brought with you a bundle of sunshine which dried all the rain and tears.

I feel like eating a corn dog right now. I was flipping through my yellow notepad of poems/drawings and found a picture of a man in striped shorts and and a tight striped shirt. It reminds me very much of people that work at Hot Dog on a Stick. Craving a corn dog or a hot dog. Either one is fine. I like to eat them with ketchup, and sometimes a little bit of mustard. I wonder if people put relish on top of their corn dogs. I have not seen it before, but maybe they do. I love relish on my hot dog. I would like to try putting diced onions on my hot dog. To my surprise -- and possibly to others -- I have never put diced onions on my hot dog. I have never really put much thought into putting onions on it, so I never considered it. I had the temptation to do so after going to Costco and noticing that their onion dispenser was broken. Other than hot dogs I am not sure what else I am craving. I am a bit hungry, but there is not much to eat. Well, there is lots of food, but nothing to eat at this moment. If I were to cook right now I am quite sure that I may wake one of my genetically related family members. I shall battle it until morning, although it is already morning. I just remember about the can of spam in the refrigerator. I feel like pan-frying some spam with some teriyaki sauce. Yum! I wish I had a spam musubi maker, too. I will search and check the price for one later. Until then I will have to be satisfied making them merely by hand.

In order to reach my goal of 750 words I have decided to spew vomit. The gum under the tables at school can be very comforting at times. Their presence and existence is like a spiritual, emotional, and physical pillar which raises us up and keeps up going. To think a small wad of gum could do so much surprises me also. I had difficulties with my bicycle today. I had to replace the tubes for both the front and back wheel, which was tiring. Afterwards I ended up working on the wheel again and also adjusting my seat and brakes. The brakes were just horrible. The wheel keeps rubbing up against the brake pads slightly. The seat was adjusted fine, although I am unsure if it is okay. I guess I will find out the next few times I go out for a ride. I would also like to mention that I went through a few of my old poems. That was rather incoherent to bicycles. I still wanted to mention it though.

I am starting to get a bit groggy. Having slight difficulties keeping focus. Eyelids are also becoming heavy. It feels like weightlifting when one has depleted all stored effort, but there is still some more sets or reps to do. I am simply holding it up.

I closed my eyes for a minute or two and I thought about Melanie. She is often on my mind. I wonder if it is a bad thing. I guess it is not. She is a ubiquitous element within my mind and heart. She is an amazing young lady. I some times become unsettled when I see her walking with another guy. A hint of jealousy? Some times she does not notice me walking by when she is talking with the guy. I just turn my head the other way and continue to walk. How depressing. In my head I say, "that could be me!" Even if I am slightly upset, she is still a lovely woman. When my heart reaches out to hers, I am unsure if her heart will reach back. I wonder if she likes me, too. I wonder. I would love to be in her presence. To hear her melodious voice and laughter. To witness her beautiful smile. That seems very far, though. I would love to speak with her. To exchange words. Although we may send few words to each other, I hold each moment dearly to me. I want to know her more. Ah, yes, there was also another pretty girl yesterday. I can hear my friends' voices in my head scolding, "Melanie! Melanie! Melanie!" Lovely.

Melatonin

No comments:

Post a Comment