A bit tired today. That may be an understatement, but I do feel a loss of energy. It may be from the food I have been eating. Junk food makes a junk mood. My body just felt like trash all day. Anyway, my parents took us to Sports Chalet today. My mom wanted to buy a bike. That seemed fine. They did not decide to get it today and wanted to check out the bike shop in Long Beach. I was surprised by the sudden notice that my mom wanted a bike. I have nothing against it, just surprised. Sports Chalet changed the lay out of their south western corner of the store. They have a handful of Fuji bikes. Now that I mention Fuji, I have seen people riding them lately. They're not bad bikes, but that may be the reason why I have seen so many high school and college kids riding Fuji bikes. But yes, lately I have been seeing Fuji, Specialized and KHS. . .
I did not have much time to type this out, and I am tired. This is about as much as I can crank out tonight. Maybe I'll whip up another post tomorrow, or add more to this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment