Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pizza, Salt and Apples

Today I got slightly angry because my mom ordered pizza and made fried chicken. She said she was too tired to cook anything else, but she is replacing our meals with junked up food. I am just so cranky about it. I actually wanted to eat rice.

I also went on a thirteen mile run with my cousin, Rithy. The run felt good. We ran at the beach. A change of scenery was quite nice and enjoyable. I misinterpreted the last couple miles since the buildings look so uniform. I thought I was close to the end, but I was actually a mile or two off. I ended up picking it up a little early. Still a good run though.

I have been talking about Melanie quite a bit now. It is bothersome. At least to me it is. I feel very bad for talking about her often (Even disgusted with myself), but she is a knock on the door of my heart that came unexpectedly. She is an amazing young lady though. Fun to be around, too. She is also an amazing young lady. I am skeptical that I will ever be the apple of her eyes, but that does not mean I am giving up. I will keep hoping and trying. Cheers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment