It has been many days since I have last posted on the blog. I was recently reminded by a young lady about my blog since she had mentioned she had been posting on her blog daily. This will be the first post in around two months or so.
Many things have happened in the past two months. Advance placement practice has finally kicked off in preparation for the advance placement test. Track and field is also began early march, and is nearing its end (about a month of racing left if I do not make CIF). It has been slightly more stressful than usual, but I am managing quite well I believe.
AP practice has been going smoothly, although I have not been practicing as much as I have wanted to. Maybe I should get to that. Track and field has also been a large portion of my schedule. Not only does it take up part of my schedule, but running has also drained me of much of the energy needed in order to do work. With proper eating, well placed naps, and a flow of motivation, I am able to counter my fatigue more effectively. My body also seems to be healthy, or at least that is what I believe. My weight has also been steady, which I am very happy about. After a run my weight is in the 115-117 pounds range. Any other time of the day I am usually 118-121 pounds. Everything seems fine!
An amazing woman is also a small flame within my heart. The thought of her keeps my morale fueled. I am not sure if that is good, but it is nice to have some motivation. Factors which push you, such as parents, are good, but factors that pull are also good sources of motivation. The flame which warms my spirit when the blizzard rages violently. The light at the end of the tunnel which guides me away from the darkness. The sunshine that fills my life with a bit more happiness than usual.
I hope you all have a fantastic evening! :-)
good show
ReplyDelete