Yes, we must create a rainbow bridge between the Earth and Mars. No space shuttle. No fuel. No problem. Just a rainbow. Maybe we will even find a pot of gold on the way. Sodium ions diffuse through axon membrane of neurological cell. Once threshold is reached an action potential occurs and sodium ions rush into the axon. The impulse travels through the axon and a wave of action potentials occur. Potassium ions rush out of the axon of the cell.
Melanie looked very good in her blue shirt today. I believe I spent much of my time looking at how she looked in it as we passed by and greeted each other. I almost forgot to breath as I held my breath inside my thoracic cavity (chest). It was only yesterday that I was staring at her lovely shoulder and deltoid. Ah, yes, I can imagine it now. We are walking in the hall way at school, and we make this electric-like eye contact that simply screams, "attraction!" Almost like the ionic bonding of a sodium atom and a chloride atom, which creates NaCl (table salt). It is somewhat shocking to think that sodium in its pure form is explosive, but when combined with chloride it creates a a supplement which is often too high in our diets. It seems I have detoured slightly. No worries, any mention of Melanie shall return shortly. Anyway, back to Melanie. Yes, I can imagine it all now. Walking through the hall way. Her hair floating in the breeze. The cloud seem to move and split in the sky, causing the sun to shine down upon her. She radiates with beauty and flashes a terrific smile. All of a sudden the weather seemed to change, but it was only her love raining down on me (The weather woman said nothing about that). We exchanged a "hello" and I complimented her beauty. She smiled and her face wrinkled in the cutest way possible as she sincerely replied with a "thank you!" Coincidentally she dropped the wheel barrel of bricks she was pushing around. I quickly fell to my knees and began to help her place the bricks back into the wheel barrel as students passed by with a snicker. We both reached for the last brick and my fingers lightly brushed hers. We both quickly pulled back our hands and made eye contact, both obviously embarrassed. Her face began to heat up and turned a very cute light pink. I could also feel my face becoming slightly warm. She tilted her head down slightly and averted her gaze to the ground.
"You're very pretty," my heart was pounding in my chest and threatened to burst through my rib cage. Her eyes moved up to look at me as she cracked a grin.
"You already told me that."
"Well, even if I told you a million times I think it wouldn't be enough." I winked as I said that, and at that moment I brushed her cheek with my right hand. She cupped it with her left. I leaned forward and placed my forehead on hers. She made no objective movement to it. I could feel her warm breath against my lips, sending tingling sensations of pleasure throughout my body. She was quivering slightly, obviously nervous. I was shaking myself also. While drowning in her deep, chocolate eyes, I took a deep breath and inhaled her scent. Her scent filled my nostrils with pleasure and sent me into a new level of ecstasy. My ability to analyze and reason was override. I placed a quick kiss on her luscious lips. Pulling away quickly I turned my head quickly in embarrassment. She seemed stunned at first, but let a giggle pass through her lips. I looked at another girl passing by in order to brush off the moment, but I could hear Destiny, Kevin, and Sam's voice in head screaming, "Melanie! Melanie! Melanie!" She leaned forward quickly and cupped my face in her hands, pulling me for another kiss. The second was much more passionate and deep than the first. As if chocolate slowly melting in one's mouth. Savor it. Enjoy it. My arms snaked around her waist in an effort to bring her closer. Her body heat carried over to mine. I was oblivious to the world around me. I am quite sure she was, too. We pulled away from the kiss slowly, staring into each other's eyes. She smiled gorgeously while standing on her toes. I almost drooled. I snapped out of my daze and returned with a smile. We both waved good bye and tended to whatever we were doing before (Besides kissing). I touched my lips with my fingers and sighed deeply. Smiling, I thought to myself, "Today is definitely a good day."
Melanocyte
No comments:
Post a Comment