Woke up a bit groggy. Took some time to get the gears in my body working. The day went by nicely. Tired from staying up late last night due to homework, but I do not feel that horrible. My morning schedule was a little different today because I had to print a girl's papers. Somehow I was able to integrate it and actually left for school a little earlier than usual, but then again I did promise to deliver the paper during zero or first period.
For today's practice we did a four-mile run. It was not at a difficult pace (about 75% or at least that is what the coach said). The last 3/4 mile was a little tiring, but not much. I was following some high school kids on a bicycle. I iced my Achilles tendon, too. I w ill probably be icing it more often since it has been bothering my extensively as of late.
Taking the practice AP biology test was tiring, especially after the four-mile run. I actually dosed off and fell asleep for a minute or two while doing the multiple choice question. With only sixty minutes to crank out the problems, I tried to get as many as I could done. The teacher let me take the test home though since I arrived to take it late due to track and field practice. The free response questions were just battering me, although I was able answer the one about ATP (Adenosine triphosphate) and GTP (Guanine triphosphate) quite well. The question asked a little bit about chemiosmosis too. Yay.
I got a hug from Miss Amazing today. Two hugs, actually. I am simply ecstatic. I was staring at her deltoid and shoulder. How lovely. Seeing her and speaking with her just makes the day so much better and usually more bearable. My day has been fantastic since then (Even after the AP practice test!). Have a wonderful evening, everyone. ;-)
Melanotropin
No comments:
Post a Comment