Today is my birthday, and it was rather nice. The track and field distance team kind of ruined it, though. I commend them for being able to goof off the day before a very important track and field meet. Oh well, they are still teenagers. There is a limit to how insolent and immature one can be, though.
I received a watermelon from a girl today. I think she tried to carve a face into it because I noticed a mark that seems to be in the shape of an eye, although they never actually completed it. I guess she figured that drawing a face with a marker would be easier. That was nice though. She also brought Melanie along, too. Happy and nervous. Not so bad. Melanie looked good in her. . . dress. . . thingy (No idea what it is called).
I have been cutting my posts a little short for the past few days because I have been busy studying for upcoming tests and getting back into gear for school. Hopefully once my schedule clears up a bit more I will be able to lengthen my posts a little more. Until then, have a wonderful evening everyone.
Melatonin
No comments:
Post a Comment