After some hiatus I am finally doing SOME physical activity. I am not too sure about my foot as of now, so I am taking it very light on the running. Two miles at the most. Went out for a 1.5 mile run tonight, and I must say my foot was not bothering me surprisingly. Usually there would be at least one jolt of pain, or some type of irritating pain. I have not done the Epsom salt yet, but I am hoping to get to that soon (Honestly, I am lazy, and it keeps slipping my mind when I do decide to do it).
So, today all I did was a 1.5 mile run at a decent pace. Side cramps started bothering me after .9 miles. I was suppose to go 2 miles, but I decided to stop because the side cramps were extremely annoying. I had eaten two hours earlier, which is obviously not enough for the food to settle, especially if you had a very heavy meal. But overall the run went quite well. It rained very lightly, and it was a bit chilly at first, but my body quickly adjusted to the new environment. From the cozy and familiar home to the cold and lonely roads.
After my light run I decided to put in some core and upper body, so I chose to do 4x15rep of push ups and 4x60seconds of 6-inches (You hold your feet up in the air while on your back; They hurt like planks). They felt very good. Not too difficult, but my core and upper body isn't too well conditioned compared to some other athletes and cross country runners.
No comments:
Post a Comment