New puzzles are QJ pyraminx, QJ Trabjer's octahedron, and LanLan 4-layer octahedron. I was suppose to get a YJ fisher cube, but they back ordered it. They didn't have it in stock when I checked a couple days ago. Probably one of the puzzles I was looking forward to playing with since it is a modded 3x3x3 cube, which means it is like a 3x3x3 cube, but it is shaped or turns differently.
The QJ pyraminx is very easy to solve, but it is full of fun. It has probably become one of my favourite puzzles now. Now I'm keeping an eye out for a pyramorphinx. QJ Trabjer's octahedron gave me some trouble. I don't think I've had a headache from trying to solve a cube since I first started cubing, so it posed a nice challenge. After a couple days, and some time with a tutorial, I was finally able to solve it. Surprisingly, it is VERY similar to solving a normal 3x3x3 cube. Haven't played with the 4-layer octahedron much. I've decided to play with it once I am able to solve the Trabjer's octahedron decently.

From left to right: Pyraminx, Trabjer's octahedron, and 4-layer octahedron
No comments:
Post a Comment