Friday, July 23, 2010

The Five Kay

July 23, 2010, the day before the Cypress 5k & 10k. I'm not very nervous about running the race. I think I am more worried about getting a ride to the race than actually running it. To prepare for my run I am keeping an eye on my diet a little bit more strictly for the day (No junk food and the such). I am also icing any muscles that are sore or fatigued from practice or anything else that I have done. As I type this out I am currently icing my quadriceps. Those have been bothering me more than usual the past few days. I will then move on to icing my calves. Tomorrow I will do my best. :)

To anyone else doing the Cypress 5k & 10: Do your best!
To all runners and athletes: Happy running!
To everyone: Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment